A multi-purpose chair for use in a dining room, lounge or bedroom. This Viking Hilite Rehab Chair is strong, comfortable and adjustable to suit an individual's specific needs. With an ergonomically designed curved back, padded arms and seat, this chair provides a good level of comfort and has a user weight of 200kg.
One of the key benefits of this chair is that it can be easily adjusted in a number of ways, such as seat depth, height and angle to suit an individual's requirements.
The Viking Hilite comes with mobility wheels fitted to the rear of the chair legs, which makes it easy to move with minimal effort. Simply tilt the unoccupied chair back onto the wheels and wheel it to a new location.
Available in two sizes: Standard (52cm between arms) and Maxi (60cm between arms).
- Mobility wheels to easily move the unoccupied chair
- Seat height, depth and angle are adjustable to meet an individual's requirements
- Contoured backrest with lumbar and neck support
- Padded seat, backrest and arms for comfort
Standard Size | 52cm
• Safe working load: 200kg
• Back height: 70cm
• Width: 69cm
• Seat width: 52cm
• Seat depth: min. 48cm to 52cm
• Seat height: min. 40cm to 55cm
• Depth: 70cm
• Width between arms: 52cm
• Product weight: 19.5kg
Maxi Size | 60cm
• Overall dimensions: W 80 D 70 cm
• Safe working load: 250 kg
• Backrest height: 70 cm
• Max height: 58 cm
• Min height: 43 cm
• Product weight: 21kg
• Seat dimensions: W 52 D min. 48 max. 58 cm
• Seat height: min. 43 max. 58 cm
• Width between arms: 60cm