About AutoShip Subscriptions
AutoShip is an easier option for you to shop disposable incontinence products with us.
Which saves you money, time and makes sure you never run out.
AutoShip is a feature that automates your orders of disposable incontinence products in the frequency that you need.
Once you signup for AutoShip you start to save 5% on all of your automatic orders. Also, you have the flexibility of changing the products of your order, pausing or skipping orders and you can cancel your subscription at any time.
With AutoShip, you will get your disposable incontinence products discreetly delivered straight to your door without you having to re-order manually every time, meaning you will have more time to spend with family and doing more of the things you love. More information on AutoShip Below.
- Save 5% off every order of disposable incontinence products
- Save time by having your orders automatically delivered
- Flexibility on your order frequency (Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, 2 months or 3 months)
- Never run out by having your orders delivered on time
- Change or cancel at anytime
Customers are loving AutoShip at the moment, as this feature offers peace of mind, convenience and a nice discount on all of your automatic orders!
Start participating and you can start saving 5% off every order today.
How does it work?
- Pick a product from our disposable incontinence range
- Click AutoShip under purchase options
- Select the delivery frequency you want to use
View example below:
4. Proceed to checkout
5. Finish your purchase and start saving!
Note: Your discount will be automatically applied at the checkout when you select AutoShip
Click the link below to get started!
Access products that are available with AutoShip here.
Feel free to contact our friendly support team and we can help you join AutoShip if you need any assistance.
What products are available on AutoShip?
The AutoShip option is only currently available with the following products.
AutoShip is available on all Abena, Nateen Santex disposable Incontinence products.
How do I set up my AutoShip?
Select any of our disposable Incontinence range and the frequency you would like.
How often can I have my AutoShip sent to me?
We have the following options (weekly, fortnightly, monthly, every two months or three months)
How do I view my AutoShip Profile?
Visit this link here and sign in or create an account
When am I charged for my AutoShip?
You will be charged depending on the option that you select. (weekly, fortnightly, monthly, every two months and three months)
What happens if my credit card declines?
We will retry the payment a maximum of three times. Before cancelling your subscription.
What happens if my order falls on a public holiday?
Your order will be sent the following working day.
Where can I access AutoShip?
You can access the products available for the AutoShip feature here.
How do I access my customer portal?
You will need to login so you can access your customer portal.
Follow the instructions below to access your subscriptions
What can I use the customer portal for?
CUSTOMER PORTAL FEATURES:
- View upcoming payment dates.
- Manage existing AutoShip (add/remove and edit existing AutoShips).
- Manage payment info (add/remove/change payment methods on file).
- Manage addresses and personal information.
- Change answers to profile questions.
- Review invoice and payment history.
- Browse widgets to re-purchase (if "enabled" in widget settings).
- Review cart & checkout with existing information (much faster).
- Purchase gifts and/or manage additional profiles or sub-accounts.
What are the T&C's?
Once Radius Shop has processed payment for your first order you can only get a refund if that order has not been dispatched from our warehouse. If for example you have an order set for the following week and this order has not yet been dispatched to you then that order will be valid for a refund.
You must contact us as soon as possible if you wish to cancel your AutoShip.
Can I cancel at anytime?Yes you can! Call us so we can cancel your auto-ship for you.
If you are having trouble with the customer portal please call us on the contact number below so that we can help you as soon as possible.
Phone: 0800 213 313