- The Brand
The Vermeiren Jazz Transit Wheelchair is an attendant-propelled wheelchair which is made to last and is packed full of features.
It is foldable to ensure easy loading for travel or reduced space required for storage.
- Ergonomic handgrips
- Removable armrests
- Attendant-propelled folding wheelchair
- Lightweight and highly portable
- Swing away footrests (both inward and outwards)
- Foldable footplates with heel straps for ease of transfer
- Adjustable and removable leg rests
- 200 mm front wheels
- 300 mm pneumatic rear wheels
- Overall dimensions: W 635 L 1120 H 935 mm
- Safe working load: 130 kg
- Armrest height from seat: 220 mm
- Backrest height from seat: 420 mm
- Footrest adjustment: 370 - 440 mm
- Max height: 935 mm
- Product weight: 16.6kg
- Seat dimensions: W 460 D 450 H 500 mm
Vermeiren, a manufacturer of wheelchairs since 1957, is a major player in the world of medical equipment.
Over the years, the Vermeiren Group has specialised in producing wheelchairs, nursing beds, shell chairs, comfort chairs and any other product that may accompany a patient or user in maintaining their autonomy and mobility.
The European development and design teams are equipped with precision high-tech tools, resulting in reliability and quality for each product.