Rubber Slider Ramps have tapered sides and are designed to fit wider aluminium sliding doors and joinery. Can be used at other types of thresholds too.
All our rubber ramps are made from recycled car tyre rubber right here in New Zealand.
The porous rubber allows water to pass through the surface, preventing slippery surfaces.
Best of all, no installation is required! Place the ramp where you need it and enjoy safer, easy access.
Specifications and Features
- Size: 2.5 cm H x 25 cm L x 120 cm W (see sketch below)
- Colour: Black rubber
- Slip-resistant for increased safety and security
- Tapered sides for easy access from the sides
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Safe working load: 1 tonne
- Weight = 3 kg
Contact us when ordering more than two ramps/quick steps for accurate shipping costs.