This moulded plastic Raised Toilet Seat with padded arms, available in 2" or 4", that allows for security and independence when getting on and off the toilet.
Ideal for use after hip or knee replacement surgery.
It is easily attached directly to the toilet bowl via adjustable brackets.
Note: This raised toilet seat will only fit an oval-shaped toilet bowl.
It will not fit the newer type of toilets with a rectangular shape or with straight sides (full or partial)
Returns of this product are not accepted. See our Delivery & Returns Policy
- Maximum recommended user weight:190kg
- Nominal seat height - 2" option: 5cm
- Nominal seat height - 4" option: 10cm
- Height of arms: 25cm
- Width between arms: 44cm
- Toilet bowl size to fit:
Measurements to fit the inside of the bowl
Width: 33.5 cm (min) - 38.5 cm (max)*
Length: 40 cm (min) - 43 cm (max)*
*Note: The bottom of the raised seat is tapered which allows for the min/max dimensions to fit into different bowls
- Check all parts are correct
- 1 x Seat
- 1 x Left armrest
- 1 x Right armrest (long side of the arm at the back of the seat)
- 6 x Screws
- 6 x Curved washers
- 1 x Phillips screwdriver
TIP: Have an assembly surface that allows for overhanging so you can place the armrest securely.
- Place the seat upside down on the assembly surface
- Place armrest in the groove on the seat with the long side of the frame at the back
- Place curved washers (with wings hugging the armrest frame) and screw into the screw holes (tighten loosely)
- Repeat for the remaining 2 holes
TIP: Start with the hole at the end of the long arm first
- Repeat for the opposite arm
- Tighten all screws evenly
(To fasten to the toilet seat, loosen the butterfly screws on the 3 mounts, and tighten to suit the toilet seat size)