Viking Maxi Shower Chair with Arms
Designed for larger people, this popular chair is fully adjustable - both the height and the angle of the seat can be easily adjusted to suit individual requirements. Epoxy-coated, mild steel, pre-treated for rust protection.
- Made from epoxy-coated mild steel
- Pre-treated for rust protection
- Max. user weight: 200kg
- Width inside arms: 50cm
- Seat dimensions: 44Wx40D cm
- Seat height: min. 40cm | max. 55cm
- Adjustable angle
- Width: 63cm
- Depth: 58cm
ADJUSTING THE SEAT HEIGHT AND ANGLE
The adjustable legs enable the user to alter not only the height but also the seat angle to suit their personal needs.
To adjust the leg length push the button in and slide the external leg piece up or down to the appropriate hole. Ensure the bottom protrudes by 2.5mm to 3mm to select the required height. This can happen on three of the legs. One leg however
has extra holes which can be adjusted to help stabilise the shower stool if the floor is uneven.
HOW TO USE THE SHOWER CHAIR
To sit on the chair, move backwards until you can feel the seat behind your legs, place each hand on the armrest (if applicable). Support your body and prevent the chair from slipping away. Then lower yourself down.
When getting off the chair, move your bottom to the front edge of the seat ensuring your feet are firmly placed on the floor. Use the armrests to push yourself into a standing position leading with your head and shoulders.
- Do not exceed the safe working load.
- Ensure that the chair is stable on the floor and cannot slide.
- Inspect at regular intervals for wear and damage. Remove from use immediately if faults are found.
- Under no circumstances should the product be moved whilst occupied.
- Supervision or assistance when using the shower chair is recommended for users with limited mobility.
- The product is suitable for use in showers, bathrooms or wet areas; it is not suitable for use in swimming pools.
- Use the shower chair only for the purpose it is intended for.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dry down after using.
- Clean and disinfect using regular household cleaning products.
- DO NOT use abrasive powders or scouring pads to avoid causing corrosion.
- Should the equipment appear damaged, corroded or rusted remove from use immediately.