Ease your wrist pain caused by carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, De Quervians and tendonitis, hand fatigue and other wrist and hand pain with the IMAK Smart Glove wrist splint. This repetitive strain injury (RSI) SmartGlove promotes proper ergonomic hand and wrist position and support.
Ideal for daily activities: office work, repetitive tasks, gaming and computer work.
- 1 glove per box (not sold as a pair)
- Reversible to fit left or right-hand
- Flexible support splint with a massaging ergoBeads® pad under the wrist
- Increases comfort and improves circulation
- Ensures ergonomically correct wrist position
- Cushions and protects the underside of the wrist, including the pisiform bone
- Soft and breathable cotton material allows the skin to breathe
- Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation for its design
- Hand washable in cold water and air-dry
SpecificationsTo find your size, measure across your knuckles as shown in the measuring guide (photo):
- X-Small = up to 2 3/4" (6.9cm)
- Small = up to 3 1/4" (8.2cm)
- Medium = up to 3 3/4" (9.5cm)
- Large = up to 4 1/4" (10.8cm)