Freiheit Narrow Ultralight Stroller | New Generation
Freiheit New Generation
Particularly suitable for narrow passageways. Due to its consistent lightweight construction, it is only 5.6 kg with excellent stability, plus smoother wheel movement thanks to soft polyurethane tyres.
The New Generation design of the Freiheit walking frame means that is it lightweight yet very stable and durable. This new model has been designed to be lighter and with a flash modern look. The narrow frame is great for use in narrow spaces and for petite users.
The large 200mm wheels, polyurethane tyres and steering dampers (which reduce the “flutter” of the wheels) makes easy to use on rougher terrain.
Featuring a seat with a backrest, it offers support should the user need to sit down. The cane holder and mesh bag make it a practical option.
The frame easily folds to a compact size so that it is easily transportable and can fit in the boot of a car.
- Backrest for when using it as a seat
- Mesh bag can carry up to 5kg
- Walking stick holder
- Tilting pedal to overcome obstacles
- Robust tubular steel frame
- Easy to fold and lock
- Reflectors for enhanced safety
- Can still upright when folded
- Steering dampers reduce the "flutter" of the steering wheels on rough surfaces
- Soft PU tyres for smoother wheel movement
- 4 x 200mm wheels
- Germany high-technology
- 1-year warranty
- Quality larger 8” (200mm) wheels
- Adjustable handle height: 76cm - 86cm
- Seat height: 51cm
- Seat width: 39cm
- Overall width: 58cm
- Overall length: 62cm
- Width between the handles: 39cm
- Approx. frame weight: 5.6kg
- Folded width: 23cm
- Folded height: 76cm
- Maximum user weight: 150Kg