Explorer Comfort Rollator | Bariatric
Outdoor Rollator with Soft Wheels
The large outdoor version within the Rehasense rollator range. Weighing only 9 kg, with a wide frame and large soft wheels.
- Foldable and easy to carry: The Explorer folds easily and stays that way with the locking system that doubles up as an ergonomically shaped carrying handle.
- Steady and durable: Frame and seat are tested and approved for a maximum user weight of 200 kg. The brake mechanism is light yet positive. Soft wheels constructed with double PU layer.
- Sizes: The Explorer is available in sizes Large and Medium.
- Seat heights: Large/62 cm, Medium/55 cm.
- All sizes have a seat width of 53 cm.
- Height-adjustable push handles: The Explorers push handles are height adjustable, from 78 cm to 112 cm. The seat heights are 53 and 62 cm with an extra wide 53 cm seat base. User comfort is ensured with soft wheels.
- Hand grips: Ergonomically shaped hand grips adjustable to the position of the hand. Smooth operating hand brakes.
- Tyres: With soft PU tyres for great comfort on uneven ground.
- Frame material: Aluminium
Sizes and Colours Available:
- Explorer Rollator (Brown, Medium)
- Explorer Rollator (White, Medium)
- Explorer Rollator (White, Large)
|Type of Wheels:||Soft PU||Soft PU|
|Size of Wheels (diameter x width)||Front: 28,5 x 4,4 cm Rear: 23,5 x 4,4 cm||Front: 28,5 x 4,4 cm Rear: 23,5 x 4,4 cm|
|Body Height (guideline only)||150-180cm||170-210cm|
|Total height folded (lowest)||84cm||91cm|
|Handles positions||6 steps||9 steps|
|Basket max. load||5kg||5kg|
- Inclusive crutch holder
- Step pedal and safety reflectors all around
- Practical removable textile shopping bag (5 kg max load)
- For outdoor and indoor use
- Warranty: 8-years limited
- The Explorer Rollator is CE-marked and fulfils the requirements of EU directive 93/42 EEC for medical devices.
- To check the User Manual, click here