Elephant Feet | Furniture Riser
The Elephant Feet are a stable and secure way of raising chairs and beds.
They are available in sets of two or four pieces and can rise furniture by 9 cm or 14 cm.
The recess in the top allows the castor or leg to be securely raised, lessening the distance of movement from standing to a favourite chair, or a bed.
Watch this video and check how easy, secure and practical this device can be!
- The diameter of recess: 9 cm (space to fit the leg)
- Options of raising the furniture by 9cm or 14cm
- Max. user weight each foot: 100kg*
- Set of 4 pieces
- Non-slip inserts ensure secure fitting
- Very good for multi-leg beds
- Maximum load: 380kg
- Ensure the non-slip pads are in place on the top of the Elephant Feet.
- Place two Elephant Feet close to the existing feet of the piece of furniture.
- Carefully lift on to the Elephant Feet. Be careful not to strain yourself when lifting.
- Repeat at the other side of the piece of furniture.
- Ensure that each leg is centred on the Elephant Feet. Test for stability.
- If the furniture is moved, ensure that it is secure by repeating the above instructions.