- Technical Specs
Designed specifically for Aged Care, Hospitals and to match your décor, the Domus® Flex Chair by Haelvoet combines comfort, care, and functionality with sleek European design. Packed full of practical and user-friendly features, the ergonomic design of the chair provides exceptional comfort, good postural support, and pressure distribution.
Transitioning between the three positions – seating, reading and relaxing (Zero-G position) – is smooth and simple, ensuring the user’s calm environment is undisturbed. The tilting mechanism can be easily adjusted by the user simply by pushing back on the chair. When reclining, this chair first raises the leg rest, and from there the backrest and leg rest are synchronised, reducing shear and friction.
All Haelvoet chairs are made from the highest quality fabric which includes a specialised Standard Santized® antibacterial treatment. Sanitized® is the worldwide leader in antimicrobial hygiene protection.
These chairs have been thoughtfully designed to make them easy for healthcare teams to use and maintain. Built to last, Haelvoet furniture comes with a 10-year warranty.
- 3 comfort positions: seating, reading and relaxing (Zero-G position)
- Intuitive and easy to use, users can simply lie back and allow the chair to adjust to their desired comfort position
- High back for extra stability and support
- Ergonomically designed backrest promotes good posture and keeps users central and upright
- Removable head/neck cushion offers additional support and comfort
- Contoured comfort armrests
- Optimal height for entry/exit
- Removable cushion for cleaning and future replacement
- Slide-out footplate reduces the risk of foot entrapment
- Easy to move with locking, 4x dual-wheel castors
- Standard Santized® fabric treatment provides antimicrobial hygiene protection and is easy clean
- Safe working load: 135kg
- Overall dimensions: 620mm W x 730mm L x 1150mm D
- Reclined length: 1460mm
- Seat dimensions: 520mm W x 510mm D
- Seat height: 530mm
- Armrest height: 690mm
- Backrest height: 620mm
- Fabric category: Imitation leather Haelvoet standard collection
- Material: Cotton support (120 g/m2) with PVC coating (740 g/m2) protected by a coat of varnish (5 g/m2)
- Thickness: 1,30 mm (0,15 mm) (EN 5084)
- Weight: 865 g/m (EN 2286-2)
- Abrasion resistance: > 100 000 Martindale rubs (EN 12947-2)
- Colour fastness to light: 6+ (EN 105-B02)
- Tensile strength: L. = 30 daN / 5 cm B. = 12 daN / 5 cm (ISO 1421)
- Tear resistance: L. = 1,2 daN / 5 cm B. = 1,0 daN / 5 cm (ISO 4674)
- Hygiene: Urine-resistant
- Anti-bacterial treatment (Sanitized®)
- Flammability: M2 (NFP 92-503) Crib 5 (BS 5852 ignition source 5)
- Maintenance: Clean with a tepid soapy solution (Alkali-free or PH-neutral soap), and a clean cloth. If necessary, use a soft brush. Then wash the imitation leather with clean water. Dry it with a clean cloth.
- Cleaning products and disinfectants with a base of alcohol, solvent, or bleach and abrasive products may not be used. Also, avoid cleaning products that contain detergents or oil.