- Types of Wheels
The stylish Navigator Server Gutter Walker is designed for users with arthritis and/or limited function of the arms and hands. It is perfect for users who lack wrist strength or can be used for rehabilitation purposes.
- Only available in Red and Large size
- Soft and comfortable gutter/forearm supports
- Forearm supports and brake handles are multi-adjustable (depth, height and angle)
- Reliable and easy-to-use handbrake with a locking function
- For outdoor or indoor use
- Types of wheels TPE or Soft PU
- Made from Aluminium
- Warranty: 5 years limited
- Practical removable textile shopping bag (5 kg max load)
- Walker weight: 9.6 kg
- Max. load capacity: 150 kg
- Bag capacity: 5 kg
- Distance between armrests: 47 cm (centre to centre)
- Seat height: 62 cm
- Seat width: 46 cm
- Seat depth: 18.5 cm
- Unfolded measurements:
66 cm L x 63 cm W x 90-115 cm H
- Folded measurements:
68 cm L x 28 cm W x 90-115 cm H
- Handle height: min. 90 cm - max. 115 cm
- Wheel size:
Front - 8 inches (20 cm x 3.8 cm)
Rear - 8 inches (20 cm x 3.8 cm)
You can choose the types of wheels for your Server Rollator
- TPE wheels (Thermoplastic Elastomers): TPE is durable and is a standard issue with Rehasense Walkers and requires less pressure to apply the brakes.
- Soft PU tyres: Increase comfort for the user by absorbing the resistance to rolling caused by small stones, making it easier to push.
Special notes for Soft PU Wheels:
- Trade-off – Because of the softer composition, the Parking Brake requires more effort to apply than the Standard Composition.
- Note – please check the final brake adjustment when receiving the rollator. This can be adjusted easily by:
- loosening the Brake Cable Lock Nut with an 8 mm spanner on the Brake Assembly at the rear wheels
- adjust the gap between the tyre and the brake bar by turning the Adjustment Nut
- approximately 2 mm gap is usually enough to lock the wheel and have a reasonable force to apply the Park Brake Lever. If this is not enough, then close the gap to 1 mm. More force will be required to apply the Park Brake.