Please check colour availability before purchasing
XXL size only available in Taupe (grey/brown fabric) and Licorice (black, vinyl)
The Cocoon Lift Recliner Chair is the ultimate lift chair for comfort and functionality. Exquisitely soft, the Cocoon relieves pressure points and offers superior pressure care by immersing the whole body in the quilt.
Excellent for maintaining the user's autonomy as it lifts or lowers to the required position. It has multiple movement functions, moveable arms and pressure-relieving points. The removable, breathable and waterproof quilt set enables easy cleaning for infection control, making it the perfect lift chair for aged care, healthcare, bariatric, home care and hospital use.
As this chair has only one motor, the back support and the footrest are synchronised. When the backrest reclines the footrest will lift up at the same moment.
Please note, there is a returns fee on this item. Find out more here.
- Relieves pressure points
- Removable and washable back and seat base
- Easily replace the quilt sets – low-cost repairing of your Armchair
- The removable, breathable and waterproof quilt set enables easy cleaning
- Allows easy medical care access - moveable arms make transferring into and out of the chair easier
- Maintain user autonomy - lifts to the required position in a two-step process: Armchair lifts up first, then tilts forward in a second step.
- Secured and reversible remote control – can be positioned on the right or left armrest so it is always within easy reach for the user.
- Maximum user weight: 160 kg (medium and large); 220 kg (XXL)
- We also offer a different option for this chair but with 2 motors:
Cocoon Power Lift Recliner Chair - 2 motors
Made in France
|Medium and Large
|Floor to Seat Height
|Medium and Large
|Seat to arm when not reclined
|25 cm approx
|Seat to arm when reclined
|20 cm approx
|Back of Seat to Footrest
|Electric Actuator: 5 years / Mechanics: 2 years
|Weight of Chair
Watch the video to learn how to put the chair together. It's easy, but if you need help, please contact us.