Experience the ultimate in comfort and convenience with the Bock® v2 - a 4-section electric bed that's designed to exceed all your home care needs. Boasting a sleek design and durable construction, this bed is built to last and offers unrivalled comfort.
Designed with ease of use in mind, the Ergo Plus hand controller features a fully adjustable mounting clip for versatile positioning, ensuring you can always find the perfect angle. With the integrated disabler function, you can easily disable all-electric functions with a simple hand controller lock.
Both stylish and scratch-resistant, the endboards feature a tough prime melamine surface with your choice of Oyster line velvet or Dark oak wood finish, ensuring they look great for years to come.
For the ultimate in comfort and support, the Posture-Temp™ mattress is made from temperature-sensitive, ultra-soft layers of open-cell, slow recovery, visco-memory foam. It conforms to the user's shape for maximum contact area and pressure redistribution, ensuring a great night's sleep. With the Bock® v2, you'll experience a whole new level of comfort and convenience that will leave you feeling confident and well-rested every day.
- Free delivery and installation - see details below
Includes: 4-section electric bed and Posture-Temp® Pressure relieving mattress
- Power adjustable bed height (high low function) minimum height is 37cm and maximum height is 83cm
- Sprung slat base for pressure care and ventilation
- Mains isolation prevents the generation of electric fields
- Beechwood head and endboard for ease of cleaning
- All function hand controllers with integrated disabler control and adjustable rail clamp
- High-grade coiled cable with strain relief and anti-kink feature to protect against cable damage
- Battery for emergency lowering
- Protection against moisture (IPX4)
- Automatic triple-action knee break and height adjustment
Super Single (extra feature)
The Super Single size comes with a Mattress Compensation System which is beneficial for reducing pressure injuries along with achieving the ultimate comfort. The bed can be easily repositioned to meet the individual's comfort and pressure care needs.
Find out more: Product Information sheet
Free delivery and installation within 7-14 working days to main centres NZ-wide.
There may be an additional charge and a longer delivery time for smaller towns or rural delivery.
We will contact you after purchase should this be the case or feel free to contact us.
- Materials: Mattress: Viscoelastic foam
- Maximum user weight Bed: 165 kg
- Safe working load: 200 kg
- Mattress maximum user weight: 120 kg
- Power adjustable bed height (high low function)
- Warranty: Bed:
Electronics - 2 years
Frame - 10 years
- Backrest angle adjustment: 70 degrees
- Braking: Individual braking
- Castor size: 4x 100 mm
- Clearance height: 150 mm
- Compliance: Bed: ISO 14971 Meets German Federal Inst. for Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products Standards (BfArM)
- Knee angle adjustment: 35 degrees
- Mattress platform: min 370 - max 830 mm
- Bed height = mattress platform + height of mattress (150 mm)
- Height from floor to top of highest end board - 1200 mm
- Delivery timeframe: 7-14 working days, depending on the delivery location
|Size||Single||Single||Super Single||Super Single|
|Mattress dimensions||900mm W 2000mm L 150mm H||900mm W 2000mm L 150mm H||1100mm W 2000mm L 150mm H||1100mm W 2000mm L 150mm H|
|Overall dimensions||915mm W 2160mm L||915mm W 2160mm L||1220mm W 2160mm L||1220mm W 2160mm L|
|Endboard colour||Dark oak||Oyster line||Dark oak||Oyster line|
|Bed Maximum user weight||165kg||165kg||165kg||165kg|
|Mattress Maximum user weight||120kg||120kg||120kg||120kg|