Washable Bed Pad | Super Green | 85cm x 90cm | 800ml capacity
This is a new bed pad (aka Kylies). It is extremely light with a waterproof polyurethane (PU) backing and a top surface of densely woven polyester. It can come with flaps or without flaps.
The bedpads are designed to wick away moisture into the soakers so if they wet it a little the top should dry very quickly.
The bed pad measures 90 cm wide, which is the width of a single bed, the flaps measure about 40cm and should tuck down the sides and under the mattress (this would not happen with a wider bed).
View more available bed pads below.
- Measures 85x90cm
- Absorbency = 800ml
- With or without flaps
- Very light and economic to launder
- Softer surface for the user to lie on than a draw sheet
- Densely woven Polyester surface disperses moisture away from the skin and ensures durability
- Polyurethane (PU) back is more dryer friendly than PVC and will not crack (MAXIMUM 80⁰C)
- Non-slip surface that will grip the bed and not ripple
- Very cost-effective
- Wash before use
- Place the green side face down on the bed. Bed Sheets go underneath the Bedpad/Kylie - i.e. lie on top of the Bedpad/Kylie
- Please note - If you do wash Polyurethane (PU) with bleach, Hydrogen Peroxide bleach is recommended as Chlorine bleach will damage PU. Warm wash, warm tumble dry (below 70⁰C) or line dry, Do not iron.
1) Can I use a mattress protector and/or a bed pad with an electric blanket?
You can use BOTH the mattress protector and the Kylie bed pad with an electric blanket. Please, make sure you follow the instructions that come with your electric blanket.
Here is the order for how you should use it.
- Mattress protector
- Electric blanket
- Normal Fitted sheet
- Bed pad