ICare Visco Gel Classic Pillow (Memory foam)
The Icare Visco Gel Classic pillow is made up of a high-density viscoelastic core in a traditional pillow shape, a cooling gel insert and a soft puff quilt style cotton cover.
- The traditional shape is ideal for back sleepers
- Breathable under fabric to increase airflow
- Pressure and heat sensitive core
- Suitable for pain management and pressure redistribution
- Suits front, back and side sleepers.
- Gel insert assists with temperature regulation
- Zip-off washable cover
- Cooling gel insert
- Pillow Cover: Covers for the Icare Contour, Classic and Curve pillows feature all way stretch fabric on the top to allow for body contour and movement. The side and base of the pillows are covered with Vant fabric to increase air movement. Vant fabric is a three-dimensional polypropylene material that has high air permeability and is anti-bacterial.
- Width: 42 cm
- Length: 60 cm
- Height: 11 cm
- Feel: Medium Feel
- Material: ActiveX™, Gel Cooling Insert, 4 Way Stretch Cotton Cover, Vant Mesh Fabric.
*Please take care that you order the correct type of cushion as we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of this product once packaging has been opened for sanitary reasons.
Pillow heights are an extremely important factor when choosing a pillow. This has a lot to do with the alignment of the neck and spine and an incorrect height can cause pain and sleep stress. The Icare pillows have a range of differing heights and shapes to suit as many users as possible. It is also important to remember that a pillow should be matched to a new mattress as different immersion levels can change the suitable height of the pillow.
The main difference with the Icare pillows is the ActiveX™ material that is used. ActiveX™ is a high grade of elastic type foam which is responsive to temperature. This material will become softer as it becomes warmer. This allows the pillow to cradle the head and neck to the exact shape of the user.