This versatile table can be easily used for those who need to spend a lot of time in bed. It is a movable, useful platform that provides a surface for various needs such as eating a meal, reading a book or doing a puzzle. This high-quality table enables the surface to be tilted whilst the smaller fixed surface can be used to hold other things such as a cup of tea.
- The walnut grained melamine laminate is easy to care for
- Surface is surrounded with a solid rim to prevent things from sliding off
- Fitted with four 50 mm smooth glide castors for easy movement
- Height adjustable
- Some assembly is required (you can request pre-assembly)
|Table Top Dimensions||410 x 610 x 17 mm|
|Side Table||200 x 410 mm|
|Adjustable Height||720 - 1150 mm|
|Space between Castors||510 mm|
|User’s maximum load||10kg|
- Check that the product has been delivered in good condition before you use it.
- If you have any doubts about the restrictions on use, the adjustment or maintenance of the product, please contact your dealer.
- Do not exceed the maximum load of 10kg.
- Always ensure that the product is suitable for your requirements; in case of doubt, check with a health professional.
- Worn, damaged or missing components must be replaced immediately by an approved repairer.
- Do not leave or store the product outdoors.
- Periodically check the stability and rigidity of the product and, where applicable, that the screws are correctly tightened and the rubber end caps in good condition.
- Remove any dirt or dust using a soft, damp cloth. Use soap and water to remove stubborn stains. Dry with a soft cloth. For disinfection in hospital environments, please follow the hygiene specialist’s recommendations.
- Fix the 2 feet on castors under the base of the L using 2 hex screws and insert the adjusting screw into the upper section of the L.
- Slide the square part of the tray support into the vertical section of the L, the tray pivot should sit above the castor base.
- Unscrew the tray pivot adjusting screw and slide the pivot into position below the tray.
- Adjust the tray to the desired inclination and tighten the tray pivot adjusting screw; set the height of the tray and tighten the main adjusting screw.