Handsafe Antibacterial Towelettes
Alcohol-Based - hand sanitiser
HandSafe Towelettes are an alcohol-based antiseptic wipe suitable for eliminating bacteria, fungi and most virus on the surface of the skin.
The latest updates recommended using alcohol-based rubs as a means of cleaning hands or skin to protect you from influenza. Our antibacterial wipes are an effective way to also sterilize anything from phones to keyboards, door handles and even toilet seats.
These towelettes are individually sealed and are an ideal portable option in any working environment that can be used instantly.
No need to carry bottles which can leak or are bulky on your person, these sachets fit into any pocket, wallet or purse and can be used without mess or fuss.
Simply open the sachet, remove tissue wipe and clean hands or applicable surface.
Carton with 100 or 1000 individually packaged wipe tissues
- Sachet is 60X74mm
- The tissue once opened out is 135X170mm
- Carton with 100 or 1000 individually packaged wipe tissues
- Simply open the sachet, remove tissue wipe and clean hands or applicable surface
- individually sealed
- an effective way to also sterilize anything from phones to keyboards, door handles and even toilet seats
Other Sanitising Products:
- For External Use only
- Avoid eye contact, if contact occurs, flush eyes with water
- If irritation persists for more than 72hrs, seek Medical Advice. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately
- Keep out of reach of children
- May discolour fabrics
- Do not store over 30⁰C
- Helps decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use