Washable Bed Pad | Super White | 85cm x 90cm | 2.5L capacity
This is a bed pad (aka Kylies) that can be used as a surface protector. It is extremely light with a waterproof polyurethane (PU) backing and a top surface of densely woven polyester.
The bed pads are designed to wick away moisture into the soakers so if they wet it a little the top should dry very quickly.
The bed pad measures 90 cm wide, which is the width of a single bed.
View more available bed pads below:
- Measures 85cm x 90cm
- Absorbency = 2500ml
- Polyester Top with PVC Barrier
- Colour: white
- Soft, stay-dry surface for improved skin-care channels moisture away from the skin, leaving the surface and the patient feeling dry
- Absorbent polyester/rayon soaker ensures effective fluid containment.
- Impervious barrier shields bed linens from fluid damage, avoiding unnecessary changes (Polyester top with PVC barrier with high absorbency capacity)
- Durable construction withstands numerous launderings, providing long term use and value
- Rounded corner design reduces abrasion
- Very cost-effective
PVC backed products can be either Chlorine or Hydrogen Peroxide bleached. Warm wash. Warm tumble dry (below 70⁰C) or line dry, Do not iron.
- Wash before use.
- Place the white quilted side face up on the bed. Bed sheets go underneath the Bedpad/Kylie - i.e. lie on top of the Bedpad/Kylie (like on the photo)
1) Can I use a mattress protector and/or a bed pad with an electric blanket?
You can use BOTH the mattress protector and the Kylie bed pad with an electric blanket. Please, make sure you follow the instructions that come with your electric blanket.
Here is the order for how you should use it.
- Mattress protector
- Electric blanket
- Normal Fitted sheet
- Bed pad