Radius Care Natural Skin Care
About our Ingredients
Carrier Oils & Butters
Apricot Kernel Oil INCI: Prunis Armeniaca
- Very good damage repair abilities – acne or inflamed conditions.
- Good skin nourishing & emollient qualities; softening & moisturising the skin.
- Enhances elasticity of the skin and regenerates and tones the skin.
- Contains a natural sunscreen.
- Vitamins A, C, E / Potassium / Minerals / Fatty acids
Avocado Oil INCI: Persea Gratissimo
- Great anti-wrinkle oil
- Skin cell repair, regeneration
- Softening, hydrates, moisturises and replenishes broken, inflamed, irritated, damaged & mature skin.
- Good protection against the weather / Occlusive
- Freshens, lifts and lightens skin complexion
- Smooth’s wrinkles & fine lines, removes dark shadows, grey, tired and slack skin.
Vitamins A, B1, B2, D & E / Pantothenic acid / Protein / Minerals -Potassium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Sulphur, Calcium, Sodium, Copper / Lecithin / Fatty acids
Borage Oil INCI: Borago officinalis
- Rich in GLA (an omega 6 fatty aicd) which helps skin retain moisture, prevents drying & increases the cells ability to absorb oxygen.
- It has great skin rejuvenation and anti-aging properties.
- Helps to smooth wrinkles, replenish the complexion, alleviate dark shadows and fine lines around the eyes. Improves skin cell elasticity.
Cacao Butter INCI: Theobrama cacao seed butter
- Occlusive forming a protective layer & locking in moisture
- Hydrating and softens & smooth’s skin
- Cell regeneration
- Natural antioxidants / Vitamin E / Fatty acids
Calendula oil INCI: Calendula officinalis
- Strong ant-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antimicrobial and antiseptic agent that helps skin to repair and heal.
- Good for skin that is inflamed, irritated, broken, cracked and chapped skin.
Camellia Oil INCI: Camellia oleifera seed oil
- Softening, Moisturising, Nourishing
- Good cell regenerating properties
- Good anti-inflammatory agent
- Restores bounce & elasticity
- Diminishes lines & wrinkles
- Fatty acids / Omega 6 & 9 / Tannins
Coconut Oil INCI: Sodium cocoate
- Leaves skin smooth & soft and moisturises & hydrates
- Useful in treating skin conditions & infections and healing cuts & wounds
- Replenishes & softens dry, damaged, chapped, cracked, broken, inflamed skin
- Good for the healing process from eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, rashes, cuts, burns, wounds & sores.
- Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, Antiseptic, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-itching, Anti-fungal
- Coat & moisturises dry, frizzy & damaged hair & scalp
- Fatty acids / Good source of Manganese, Copper, Zinc & Selenium
Hazelnut Oil INCI : Corylus avellana
- Moisturising, nourishing, softening, toning and smoothing
- Encourages skin cell regeneration
- Prevents dehydration
- Relieves dry itching & eczema
- Good for babies skin
- Vitamins A, B & E / Fatty acids
Hemp Seed Oil INCI: Cannabis sativa
- Softening, soothing and healing oil
- Its properties help to maintain moisture, increase ability to absorb oxygen, increase barrier repair
- Relieves itching & irritation – good for eczema & psoriasis
- It is able to penetrate deeply into the layers of skin making the skin softer.
- Very good for replenishing the skin, hydrating, softening, toning
- Smoothing out wrinkles
- Lifting tiredness
- Sagging & general signs of aging.
- Vitamin A & E / Essential fatty acids – omega 3 & 6 / Anti-oxidants
- Minerals – potassium, magnesium, calcium & phosphorous
Jojoba Oil INCI:Simmondsia Chinensis
- Balancing, softening, soothing
- Leaves a silky feeling on the skin
- Improves elasticity, suppleness & protective abilities of the skin
- Helps with the breakdown of sebum in clogged pores
- Contains a natural sunscreen
- Anti-inflammatory-eczema & psoriasis / Anti-bacterial / Anti-fungal
- Best vegetable oil occlusive – forms a thin layer on the skin preventing water loss, helping skin to retain moisture, stay hydrated, moisturised, soft & smooth
- Fatty alcohols / Essential fatty acids / Oleic, Eicosenoic, Docosenoic / Omega 9 / Vitamin E / Anti-oxidants / Tannins
Kiwi Seed Oil INCI: Actinidia chinensis
- Boosts cellular regeneration, improves skin barrier repair, locks in moisture and encourages hydration.
- Excellent for damaged, irritated and mature skin.
- Omega 3 & 6 / Vitamin E & fatty acids
Macadamia Oil INCI:Macadamia intigrifolia
- Slows down the aging process
- Moisturising & regenerating
- Improves the skin’s barrier function and reduces transdermal water loss
- Anti-ageing & anti-wrinkle
- Emollient, rejuvenating, soothing, protective
- Healing for scar tissue, eczema & skin sensitivities
- Palmitic oleic acid-slows the aging process / Vitamin E / Fatty acids / Magnesium / Thiamine / Thiamine
Meadowfoam Oil INCI:Limnanthes alba
- Moisturising – good for, damaged and chapped skin. Skin exposed to the elements.
- Helps to heal bruises
- Reduces wrinkles, delay signs of aging and regenerating
Olive Oil INCI: Olea Europaea
- Humectant – excellent for dry skin & skin exposed to the elements
- Hydrates & moisturises
- Anti-inflammatory – suitable for eczema, psoriasis, bites, stings & damaged skin
- Improves blood circulation, reduces cholesterol, alleviates aches, pains & cramps and strengthens nails
- Monounsaturated fat / Vitamin E, A & K / Phenols / Omega 3 & 6 / Fatty acids / Natural sunscreen
Olive Squalane INCI: Squalane
- It penetrates the skin deeply, improves elasticity & moisturises
- Boosts cell regeneration & skin barrier repair function, keeping skin smooth, soft with glowing skin
- Emollient and humectant
- Anti-aging, reduction of fine lines & dark shadows, tired looking skin
Pomegranate Oil INCI: Punica granatum
- Anti-inflammatory & antimicrobial.
- Strong hydrating, skin cell regenerating, softening & moisturising qualities, helping to smooth wrinkles and delay the signs of aging
Raspberry Seed Oil INCI: Rubus idaeus
- Improves skin’s natural defences and barrier repair function.
- Hydrates, softens & moisturises skin.
- Improves elasticity, softeness, suppleness and flexibility of the skin helping to smooth out fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.
- vitamin E
Rose Hip Oil INCI:Rosa rubiginosa
- Highly regenerating and healing, makes the skin more supple, antipigmentation.
- One of the best oils for repair of damaged skin such as burns & scars because of its tissue regenerating properties.
- Good for wrinkles.
- Rich in vitamin A / Vitamin E
Shea Butter ICNI: Butyrospermum parkii
- Useful for the protection & care of cracked / dehydrated skin.
- Soothing & replenishing & leaves the skin glossy
- Vitamins A, E & F
We use Geogard 221, which is Eco-cert approved globally, for use in natural and organic skin care products.
Cucumber extract ICNI: Cucmis Sativa
- Anti-inflammatory / Astringent / Cooling / Soothing
- Reduces puffiness under eyes
Harakeke Extract INCI: Phormium tenax
- Skin softening
Hibiscus Extract INCI: Rosa Sinensis
- Often called the “botox” plant as it is believed to increase skin elasticity, firm and lift the skin.
- Inhibits Elastin degradation
- Evens skin tone
- Purifies the complexion
- Intense moisture boost
Kiwifruit Extract ICNI: Actindia Chinensis
- Rich in Vit C which the skin needs to produce collagen, so stimulates collagen production
- Vit C helps repair skin
- Contains Vit E, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Bergamot: INCI:Citrus aurantium / bergamo
A sweet, citrus, uplifting fragrance which is very effective at lifting the spirits & improving moods.
It helps to cleanse the skin and promote healthy skin growth. It is an astringent and helps to balance sebum production, combating oily and acne prone skin.
Carrot Seed: INCI: Daucus carota
A sweet and earthy fragrance, it helps to nourish, tighten, revitalise and rejuvenate skin.
Chamomile: INCI: Matrcara recutita
Calms the nerves, eases tension, fear, worry and stress and promotes rest, relaxation and sleep. Has a warm, herbaceous, slight fruity fragrance.
It is anti-inflammatory – good for dry, inflamed and irritated skin. Softens & soothes chapped or cracked skin.
Clary Sage: INCI: Salvia sclarea
Immense psychological healing powers, Helps reduce deep seated tension; it is also stimulating, regenerative & revitalising. It feeds the soul and is very relaxing.
Antiseptic and astringent.
Frankincense: INCI: Boswellia carteri
Simulates and focuses the mind, aids thought processes and improves concentration and memory.
Good for all skin types but especially oily, mature, ageing skin. Restores tone to facial skin and slows the development of wrinkles. Tightens & tones the skin tissue. Cleanses the skin and pores and stimulates skin cell regeneration. Promotes healthy skin growth & smooth’s wrinkles & fine lines.
Geranium: INCI: Pelargonium graveolens
A strong antidepressant & sedative, promotes rest & relaxation, alleviating stress, tension & anxiety, lifts the spirits, calms the emotions & improves moods.
Cleanses the skin, cleans the pores and tightens & tones the skin as well as promoting healthy skin growth.
Grapefruit INCI: Citrus grandis
Stimulates neurotransmitters that give rise to feelings of slight euphoria. It provides renewed zest for life, lightness and well-being.
With its light fruity & fresh fragrance grapefruit is an astringent and helps to tighten the skin.
Lavender: INCI: Lavendula officinalis
Lavender is relaxing and balancing both physically and emotionally, it has a soft, floral and herbaceous fragrance
It is beneficial for skin conditions such as burns, rashes, psoriasis, and acne. It inhibits the bacteria which cause skin infections, soothes the skin, and balances over active sebum secretion. Stimulates the growth of healthy new cells.
Lemon: INCI: Citrus limonum
Fresh, clean and light lemon essential oil has high vibrations which lifts spirits. It stimulates the mind – increasing concentration and the ability to memorise. It stimulates conversation.
Lemon is an astringent and helps to detoxify the skin.
Lime: INCI: Citrus aurantifolia
It has high vibrations which lifts spirits. It stimulates the mind – increasing concentration and the ability to memorise. It stimulates conversation. Lime helps to tighten the skin. It has a sweet, green and lively fragrance.
Myrrh: INCI: Commiphora molmol
A resinous, balsamic and spicy scent, myrrh’s effect is a deeply calming one, able to instil deep tranquillity of mind. Myrrh’s effect on the spirit is one of inner stillness and peace. Eases sorrow and grief. When it comes to skincare, myrrh is good for dry, hard and cracked skin e.g. elbows, feet.
Neroli: INCI: Citrus aurantium
Neroli has a sweet, warm & floral fragrance. It helps with problems of an emotional origin. Valuable for anxiety states and also valuable in the treatment of shock. It is good for insomnia when that is a result of anxiety.
Valuable in skin care as it stimulates the growth of healthy new cells, so has certain rejuvenating effects. It can be used for all skin types but particularly useful for dry & sensitive skin.
Orange: INCI: Citrus aurantium var sinensis
Orange oil is good for skincare such as rejuvenating wrinkled, aging skin, helps a dull oily complexion and is soothing to dry, irritated or acne prone skin.
With it’s sweet, uplifting, fresh and fruity scent, it relieves negative emotions such as sadness, melancholy, depression, nervous tension and stress related disorders. The fragrance promotes happiness.
Peppermint: INCI: Mentha x piperita
A lovely clean, cool and minty fragrance Peppermint oil is conducive to study & learning and developing emotional tolerance. Stimulates the brain & aids clear thinking, leaving the person fresh, bright & ready for more mental effort.
Peppermint has astringent, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-depressive qualities.
Rose INCI: Rosa damascena
With its distinct floral fragrance, rose refreshes the soul. Rose oil comforts in times of sorrow, dissolves psychological pain, refreshes a sad heart, and opens doors to love, friendship and empathy.
Cools and soothes sensitive skin. It is a natural moisturiser. Good for aging skin and beneficial for all skin types. Tones and firms body tissues. Good for redness and inflammation.
Rosemary INCI: Rosemary officinalis
Rosemary induces a positive state of mind & emotions. Its aromatic influence stimulates memory & opens the conscious mind because it is an excellent brain stimulant. This oil aids concentration, indecision, procrastination.
It has antiseptic and astringent properties.
Sandalwood INCI: Santalum album
Sandalwood helps us release tension, confusion & hectic pace. Ideal remedy for nervous depression, fear, stress and hectic daily life. It fosters openness, warmth & understanding.
It helps with dry skin, acne, oily skin, dehydrated skin, cracked, chapped skin and inflamed skin.
Tea Tree Oil INCI: Melaleuca alterniflora
A strong, medicinal fresh fragrance, tea tree helps with acne, skin rashes; fungal infections and tooth & gum infections.
Vanilla INCI: Planifolia
Sweet, warm and comforting, vanilla essential oil calms and relaxes and softens anger and irritability.
Ylang-ylang INCI: Cananga adorata
Sweet, soft, floral and exotic ylang-ylang helps to relieve tension and acts an antidepressant.
When it comes to skin it is moisturising and nourishing.
Beeswax – a natural substance obtained from the honey comb of the bee, used as a thickener in balms. It protects the skin, holds in moisture and reduces dryness.
Epsom Salts not a salt but a naturally occurring mineral compound of magnesium sulphate. Epsom salts has many health benefits. Studies have shown that magnesium & sulphate are both readily absorbed through the skin, so an Epsom salt bath is an easy way to make use of the benefits.
Magnesium amongst other roles, regulating the activity of 325 enzymes, reducing inflammation, helping muscle and nerve function and helping to prevent arteriosclerosis.
Sulphates help improve the absorption of nutrients, flush toxins and help ease headaches.
Glycerine a humectant meaning it attracts moisture to your skin. It is made from vegetable oil.
Vitamin E protects the skin cells and membranes from environmental damage. It provides deep moisturisation, whilst allowing the skin to breathe. It also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
Zinc oxide Zinc oxide is a naturally occurring mineral, it helps protect skin, reduces tenderness and has healing properties.
Honey is wonderful for the skin. It acts as a moisturiser and is anti-aging. Honey has anti-bacterial properties and a high content of anti-oxidants. It is also a humectant, which means it draws moisture to the skin and retains it.
- Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties & good for most skin types
- Oatmeal contains saponins, a mild cleansing agent
- Oatmeal is a good exfoliant helping to remove dead skin cells & help remove toxins off the skin
- Oatmeal can help treat acne, eczema, rosacea & rashes
- Oatmeal may help relieve symptoms of aging skin
- It has skin lightening effects, improves tone & texture & smooth’s blotchy areas.
- Oatmeal repairs damage from other chemicals
- It helps reduce pore size
- It helps calm the skin
- Oats are also good for hair. Makes hair soft & strong, treats a dry & itchy scalp & dandruff, when applied topically
CHECK OUT THE RADIUS CARE NATURAL SKIN CARE RANGE:
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SPECIAL NATURAL SKIN CARE RANGE BY SOULTIME, CLICK HERE.