During all levels, we will be operating as normal and orders are being dispatched daily.
You might face delays with the delivery as courier companies are overloaded and currently operation with short staff. If you have any questions or would like more information on a product feel free to get in contact with us via the details below.
To contact us, please call 0800 213 313 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Life at Red
At Red, we need to take action to protect our vulnerable communities and our health system from COVID-19. Learn what we all need to do.
- Red is not a lockdown, but there are restrictions to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- You will always be able to access basic needs services, such as food and healthcare.
- You can travel anywhere in New Zealand for any reason, and see friends and whānau.
- You must wear a face mask on flights, public transport, and taxis, in retail shops and public venues, and in health and education facilities.
- With My Vaccine Pass, most parts of life continue as usual. You can visit cafes and bars, attend gatherings and events, and go to the hairdresser and gym. There are capacity limits and distancing requirements at some venues.
- Without My Vaccine Pass, there are restrictions.
- Workplaces and schools are open.
- Keep scanning QR codes and recordkeeping wherever you go.
- Keep physically distanced wherever possible.
- If you have cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms, isolate immediately and call Healthline for advice.
Updates to Red traffic light setting
From 11:59pm on 4 April 2022, there will be no requirement to use My Vaccine Pass. Until 4 April, where My Vaccine Passes are not used, the current restrictions remain — but after this time, the new capacity limits will apply to everyone. Businesses will still be able to use the system if they would like to.
Government vaccine mandates for some workers will be removed. Workers still covered by government vaccine mandates include health and disability sector workers, prison staff, and border and MIQ workers.
New Zealand is at the Red setting. The next review of the traffic light settings is on 4 April. It will review what colour each area of New Zealand sits in.
For more information, please visit https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/life-at-red/