Super Blue with flaps
85cm x 90cm
This is a bed pad with flaps can be used as a surface protector. It is extremely light with a waterproof polyurethane (PU) backing and a top surface of densely woven polyester.
Please be aware that the bed pads with flaps are designed for a single bed only.
The bed pad measures 90 cm wide, which is the width of a single bed, the flaps measure about 40cm and should tuck down the sides and under the mattress (this would not happen with a wider bed).
- Measures 85cm x 90cm - Polyester Top / PU Backing
- Absorbency = 1500ml
Soft, stay-dry surface for improved skin-care channels moisture away from the skin, leaving the surface and the patient feeling dry.
Absorbent polyester/rayon soaker ensures effective fluid containment.
Impervious barrier shields bed linens from fluid damage, avoiding unnecessary changes.
Durable construction withstands numerous launderings, providing long term use and value.
- Rounded corner design reduces abrasion.
- Very light and economic to launder
- Non-slip surface that will grip the bed and not ripple
- Very cost effective
Check our other options of WASHABLE Underlays & Bed Protectors:
Check our DISPOSABLE options of Underlays & Bed Protectors:
- Wash before use
- Place the blue side face down on bed. Bed Sheets go underneath the Bedpad/Kylie - i.e. lie on top of the Bedpad/Kylie
- Please note - If you do wash Polyurethane (PU) with bleach, Hydrogen Peroxide bleach is recommended as Chlorine bleach will damage PU. Warm wash, Warm tumble dry (below 70⁰C) or line dry, Do not iron.
- Polyurethane (PU) back is more dryer friendly than PVC and will not crack (MAXIMUM 80⁰C)