Instant Hand Sanitiser
70% alcohol | 1 Liter Pump Bottle
Instant Hygiene Hand Sanitiser | 1 Liter Pump Bottle
- 1 bottle $54
- 5 bottles $250
UniSOL Instant Hand Sanitiser is a powerful ethanol-based hand sanitiser that evaporates leaving hands dry, sanitised and feeling great without the need for a towel or air dryer. Can be used once hands are washed or between washes on a regular basis to maintain sanitised conditions.
Keep yourself protected from germs and bacteria at all time.
- Contains 70% ethyl alcohol
- Leaves hands feeling soft, refreshed and sanitised after use
- 1000 ml bottle
- Sold individually
- Water - 28%
- Alcohol - 70%
- Thickner Agent - 1%
- Glycerine - 1%
- Pump once into the palm of your hand and thoroughly rub into hands until dry
- Formulated to evaporate and leave hands dry and sanitised without the use of a towel or air dryer
- Apply from the pump pot on to dry hands, rub hands together and allow 15 seconds to air dry. Do not rinse.
- Keep away from fire or flame
Other Sanitising Products:
- For External Use only
- Avoid eye contact, if contact occurs, flush eyes with water
- If irritation persists for more than 72hrs, seek Medical Advice. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately
- Keep out of reach of children
- May discolour fabrics
- Do not store over 30⁰C
First Aid Measures
- If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water.
- Continue flushing until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre on 0800 764 766 (0800 POISON) OR +643 479 7248 (New Zealand) or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
- Inhalation If inhaled, remove from a contaminated area. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
- If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water.
- Ingestion For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre on 0800764 766 (0800 POISONS) or +643 479 7248 (New Zealand) or a doctor (at once). If swallowed, do not induce vomiting.
Advice to Doctor Treat symptomatically.
- Helps decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use